- A JPEG image that represents your organisation. This image needs to be 1000 pixels wide by 370 pixels high
- Your logo (in JPEG format) that is no more than 190 pixels high and 190 pixels wide
- Information about your organisation that you can paste or type into your profile area
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “forgot your password” under the login area and it will take you to this page. Enter in the email address you used to register and it will send you a new password.
- mouse over the “My Account” menu link at the top right corner of the menu
- click on the “My Profile” link under the My Account menu
This will take you to your “Account” screen.
On this screen, you will see three tabs:
- Account – this displays your account details. You can change your First Name, Last Name and email address. Note that the email address is the “official” email address that the system knows you by and sends correspondence to, including “reset password” links
- Change Password – allows you to change your password
- Privacy – allows you to set the privacy of your profile. The system will show profiles for accounts that are registered as:
- Aged Service Organisations
- Registered Training Organisations; and
- Employment Service Providers.
It does not show the profiles of individuals (accounts not registered as any of the above).
There are two main images relating to your profile.
The main image
The main image is what people browsing the directory (the list of different organisations registered in the system) will see in the list. We recommend that you add a nice image that represents your business well.
Main Image size: The main image size should be: 1000 pixels wide and 370 pixels high. The system will crop images that are bigger than this or stretch images that are small than this.
The small image
The small image floats to the lower left of your main image. It is an ideal image for a logo.
Small image size: the small image is limited to: 190 pixels wide and 190 pixels high. Images that are larger or small than this will be resized but we recommend that you do this before you upload the image
Changing images after you have added them
If you want to change an image, just click on the camera icon (for the small image) or the Change your cover photo icon on the large image. This will allow you to change the photo or remove the photo.
There may also be the opportunity to upload one or more other images in different areas of your profile – such as under a good news story or Job role spotlight.
These images should be limited to:
- 400 pixels wide and 300 pixels high